Aug 27, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy Subscription Review

ipsy, august ipsy, makeup, urban decay, mascara, beauty, subscription box, monthly subscription
Ipsy is a makeup monthly subscription bag for $10. Every month Ipsy sends its subscribers a small makeup bag along with four to five full and sample products that match your preferences. These preferences are different for every person, since you have to complete a survey at the beginning of the process to personalize your Ipsy bags. For example you can choose to mark as favorites eye shadows and facial masks, while leaving off lipsticks and mascaras. Of course this does not mean that you will never get these products, but instead  Ipsy will try to provide you with the product you prefer and sometimes introduce you to products that you thought you would never like, but end up liking (like me).

Also after sending their monthly bags, Ipsy provides their subscribers with special discount coupons for the products of the month!

So in the following images, I will show you each product I have, along with its retail price, and calculated price (if the product I received was sample sized).
jcat, eye shadow, makeup, ipsy,
Beautiful eye shadow, I loved it!
dr brandt, primer, no more porea, pores, bb cream, foundation, makeup, ipsy, subscription box, sample comparison
urban decay, mascara, perversion, ipsy, subscription box, makeup
So overall, the bag I received for the month of August was pretty good. It has the value of around 30 dlls, compared to the $10 I had to pay. I say it was totally worth the try, and I think that you should definitely give it a try. Besides, if you don't like it, you can cancel your subscription, or 'pause' it so that you don't have to get it each month.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my review. If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment down below.

Follow my other pages
instagram and twitter @mayugirl!

Love, Mayu Girl <3


No comments:

Post a Comment