Jul 4, 2013

Fruity Nails

nail artJust thought I'd share what I did on my nails on Monday. I honestly didn't think they would come out this good lol. I thought my nails would look horrible because I have no tools for nail art. I literally used a needle to paint the lines and the little seeds on my nails, so you can imagine how long it took me to do this. But honestly it wasn't that difficult to do; I had fun and they came out great. 
Today I tried to do another design on my right hand, but since I am not left handed, it came out horrible,and I  gave up :|. I'm guessing I'll just wait until I get bored from this watermelon design and I'll try to do what I wanted to do today, on my left hand to see if it works. 

In case you were wondering, I'll list the nail polishes I used  (:
• Pink : Disco Brites NL80
All from Wet n Wild ->
• White : Wild Shine 449C
• Black : Fantasy Makers 11327
• Dark Green : fastdry 226C
• Light Green : fastdry 225C 

No comments:

Post a Comment