Jul 18, 2013

My Back to School Essentials



mayu girl
 Just wanted to share some of the things I got for school. I've never been an organized person, to be honest, so when I got this little pencil holder, it was like the best thing I have ever purchased in my life. I've always had my pens and pencils lying around everywhere and most of them didn't even work. The amazing part of this is that that little basket was only a buck and it's pretty friggin amazing. 

I also covered my composition notebooks, and they came out pretty good. I used cut outs from Seventeen's June/May issue where Lucy Hale was in the cover. By the way, I am really mad at Seventeen Magazine because they sent me my last issue this past week and they said that I had to renew my subscription, but like a few months ago, I paid my subscription. So I emailed them and they were like 'oh we didn't receive your money, so if you don't renew your subscription you won't get next month's issue, sorry' And I'm like ... :'( So yeah I guess I'm never going to renew my subscription with Seventeen because I don't want to lose my money like that again :(  The good thing is that I'm subscripted to other magazines that are supposed to come at any time in the mail now... 

So that's it for my back to school essentials. I know it may be a little early for some people, but I start school next week that's why I'm posting this. I hope you liked it, and have a nice summer! xoxo 
back to school, materials, composition book, composition notebook, notebook, pencils, pens, seventeen, magazine, collage, cut outs, covergirl, chic, diy, crafting, art, mayugirl, mayu girl
mayu girl
I'm not really excited to go back to school.







No comments:

Post a Comment