Dec 7, 2013

Panera Bread For The First Time




panera, panera bread, bread, soup, bread bowl, sourdough bread, sourdough, black beans, beans, food, mayugirl, mayu girl, healthy,
Black Bean Soup in a Bread Bowl

Okay so I have to admit, this may not seem as the most appetizing meal, but honestly it was really good. And yes, this was the first time that I ate at  +panerabread  . And I have to say that I loved it.
 
I didn't know that Panera baked their own bread right there (I thought that was pretty cool). I think that it is a  nice place to chill out with friends and family and have a pretty nice lunch or brunch or whatever you want. 

So if you haven't been to Panera, you should definitely try it out because their bread is awesome and they have a lot of different varieties that you can order from: sandwiches, soups and salads. 

Thank you for reading! Hope you have a nice day. Xoxo
- MayuGirl 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment