Dec 26, 2013

DIY Chilly Day Outfit + Nails




mayu girl, mayugirl, fashion, lookbook,

Outfit:
Jacket - +Forever 21 > http://bit.ly/1ewkIBG
Scarf - Gifted
Sunglasses - +Styles For Less 
 
Jackets like this  at +Forever 21 are pretty cheap but have a really good quality and are pretty warm. I got this Moto Easy Jacket for $12 by using a code from Retailmenot.com 
 
 
mayu girl, mayugirl.nails, nail art, nail, polish, diy nails, diy, snow, penguin, owl, animal print, winter, fashion blog, diy blog, fashion,

Steps to draw snowflakes:
  1. Draw white stars
  2. Draw little stems from each line of the star previously made
  3. Paint small dots to simulate snow
On my nails:

  • 449C White - Wet n Wild
  • 130 Blue Me Away! - Sally Hansen
  •  150 Sun Kissed - Sally Hansen

  • Since a lot of people have been asking me how I do my nails, here is the link to the tool I got from Ebay . It is kind of like a pencil. You simply dip the tool in your nail polish and then you go ahead and draw whatever you want on your nails! I you can't purchase a tool like this, you could use a pencil or a pen to draw (I used to do that and it worked!) you just have to be a little more patient when making mistakes.
    Link > http://bit.ly/1kuJCBY

    If you want to follow me:
    Thank you for reading:) If you have anything that you would like for me to see, post about or recommend please comment down below. I would greatly appreciate it!
    Love, Mayu Girl













    No comments:

    Post a Comment