Jan 20, 2014

Falsies + Studded Nails DIY

nails, studs, forever 21, revlon, nail art, nail design, heart stud, stud, accessories, accessory
 
Steps:
1. Glue on nails-
I used the Revlon Color Allure Medium 91051. The little box contains 24 nails with different sizes, glue, a small file, and a little stick for cuticles. 

2. Glue on studs-
I purchased the studs from Forever 21 at a very cheap price. I think it was on sale then. To glue them on, I used the same glue I used for my nails. 

Be careful to not glue your fingers because the glue is very strong! I was honestly pretty scared at first, but it is pretty easy and worth it. By the way, the box says that the nails should be removed after a week to prevent nails from becoming weak and breaking. 

For more:
Twitter & Instagram: @mayugirl1

No comments:

Post a Comment