Jan 20, 2014

How to Style Print/Patterned Pants

mayu girl, mayugirl, patterned pants, print pants, print leggings, knit top, knits, bow, hair bow, ribbon, ponytail, fall, winter, lookbook, prism, fashion
For a long time, I have been avoiding print leggings because I am pretty self conscious about my legs, but I have finally found the solution = patterned pants. They aren't as tight as leggings, but are still gorgeous to wear. 

How to style printed leggings or patterned pants?

•Monochrome top
 
It could either be as plain as a white top (like I am wearing) or a different tone or hue of the same color as your pants. Say for example, with my pants I could have used a light brown top. 

•Plain tank top. 
 
This will make your pats the highlight of your outfit. 

Use as cover up for the beach
 
You can pair your bikini with some print pants to give yourself a boho look. 

Pair them with some wedges to give you height
 

Accessorize with long and simple necklaces, or with short and geometrical necklaces. 

Outfit: 
Top: Book Off Japan
Bottoms: Ms Clothing

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment