Jan 21, 2014

Unique Foods in Japan!



Sweet Beans with Mochi


Rose Petal Sponge Cake

Last Soba of the year

 

I just wanted to share some of the things that I ate in Japan that are quite different from Western foods. Some of them I had already tried before but others I found quite new. One of the things that I liked the most was the Spaghetti with the Squid Ink Sauce. It was really really good! The one that I least enjoyed was the Vegetable Yakult because it gave me a horrible stomach ache right on New Year's Eve :'( That is the only reason I had to eat my "Last Soba of the Year" after New Year's... Oh well at least I started off the year with a fixed stomach (although I ended 2013 with a horrible stomach ache...)
 
 

 
I really enjoyed my trip to Japan and I can't wait to go back again.
With much love, Mayu
 
 Follow me-
Instagram : @mayugirl1
Twitter: @mayugirl1
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment