Feb 26, 2014

Choies' Clothing Review

 
choies, fashion, mayu girl, lookbook, charlotte russe, forever 21
In case you have never heard of Choies, Choies is an online clothing shop that has a wide variety of things for sale that are unique and fashionable. It is one of my favorite websites to purchase clothes from because the sizes are pretty much petit because of the fact that it is designed for Asian people.

It is interesting to read some of the reviews because there are a lot of complaints about how short the dresses are and that they are not dresses, but rather peplum style top. I totally disagree with them because for me, they are the perfect length. And I also can't understand why would those people decide to purchase those clothes if the measurements are posted right below in a description box of each item!

In other news... I wanted to recognize that @Choies has the best crop tops ever. As I mentioned before, they have really unique designs and they are really well priced. Plus, there's always free shipping and you even get points for purchasing items (Those points count as discounts for future purchases). And if you're a first time buyer, you could even get $15 dollars discounted from your purchase.

For my first purchase, I bought some cool round sunglasses that were $5, so I basically got them for free. Teehee...

choies, fashion, mayu girl, lookbook, charlotte russe, forever 21
Outfit:
Top- +Choies 
Tights- +Forever 21 
Necklace- +MS CLOTHINGS 
 
Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment