Feb 13, 2014

Lunch at Outback Steakhouse


Simply Grilled Mahi

Ahi with Vegetable and Rice Sides

I went to the Outback Steakhouse restaurant today, and I was really satisfied with their service, regardless of the fact that the house was packed. The food was really good and satisfying. I really liked that their menu is really varied and that the portions are the perfect size for one person. It also has several dishes under 600 calories for people who want a healthier meal. 

Just because it's called Steak House, doesn't mean that they only serve stake. They have fish, chicken, soups and salads; like any other restaurant. But let me just say, that their steak is amazing (or maybe it's the fact that meat is my favorite kind of protein, I don't know)

Overall, it is a great place to indulge your meat cravings, while having a healthy portion of protein accompanied by veggies and rice. 

Thank you for reading!
 Love MayuGirl. 

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment