Mar 31, 2014

Divergent Movie Review

Kate Winslet, Divergent, Divergent Movie, Wnslet, triology, Shailene Woodley, Shailene, Woodley, Theo James, Zoƫ Kravitz, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q, Mekhi Phifer, Jai Courtney, Miles Teller,
 
 
 Although the setting of the movie was quite similar to The Hunger Games, I thought that Divergent was an overall interesting and fun movie to watch (specially Theo James who plays the role of Four <3 lol ) I like the fact that in some parts it confuses you between whether it's the characters' mind or reality. I also like the combination between action and romance without making it too much of a chick flick.
The part that I thought was really bad, was the ending, I thought that the movie was building up to  a strong ending, but honestly it ended abruptly and everyone was suddenly saved without much  complexity to it. It was basically pretty simple and disappointing.
The only reason I would watch it again is to watch Theo and maybe some others too haha.
 
Overall I would give this movie a 4 out of five
 
I hope you find this short review helpful,
Love Mayu Girl
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment