Mar 24, 2014

Gelish Nails?

gelish, nail polish, nail art, mayu girl, fashion, fashion blog, girly, hearts, love, design, nail design, cute, elephant, crystal, vintage,



For the first time ever, a good friend of mine did my nails with her +Gelish kit. It was really interesting for me because I had never seen such long process to apply any kind of nail polish, but it was definitely worth it. I don't know the steps required, nor the different types of things needed, but just broadly I can say that she applied a transparent coat, then the color coat, and finally another protective coat. In between each color coat, I had to put my hand below a blue light for the paint to dry on my nails. They came out really shiny and were long lasting compared to regular nail polish.
I only know that +Gelish is like a hybrid between regular nail polish and acrylic nails because of the thick smooth feeling. I hope you find this helpful, thank you for reading, and finally if you would like, please follow:

Instagram: @mayugirl1

Twitter: @mayugirl1


No comments:

Post a Comment