Jul 3, 2014

Denim Skirt Overalls x The Simpsons Outfit


This has been one of my most playful outfits I have ever worn; I felt like I was a little girl playing dress up. It was pretty fun making myself look like a 90's kid. I can't say I was a ninety's kid because I was still a baby back then, but I can handle it (haha). 

I realy love my top from +Choies , which I think is sold out at the time :(, but you can probably find a dupe at +eBay . I can't explain how obsessed I am with +The Simpsons. I have watched the show since I was about seven, and I am still watching it. I don't think I will ever grow out of it, it will always be my favorite show.

I got my overall denim skirt from a store in Japan called Honey's, I think they have a website but they don't sell the same products online as they do in stores (the products in stores are muuuuch better). I wish they had a store in the US because I loved everything that they were selling there. Everything was really cute, fashionable, and true to size. Definitely planning to go back someday (hopefully it will still be there when I get to go someday :'( ...)


crop top, the simpsons, bart simpson, mayu girl, mayugirl, circle skirt, denim skirt, choies, japan, japanese, japanese fashion

Outfit Information :
Top: +Choies
Overalls: Hoeney's Japan
Hat: +eBay

mayu girl, choies, overalls, the simpsons, ebay, sumer, fashion, lookbook, chicqish, chictopia, braid, hairstyle

Thank you for readin'!

For More, Follow my other accounts, and don't forget to subscribe via Bloglovin' or email!
Instagram: @mayugirl1
Twitter: @mayugirl1

No comments:

Post a Comment