Jun 28, 2014

What's in my First Free Graze Box?

graze, graze box, dried fruit, healthy, diet, nutrition, raisins, japanese food, rice crackers, caramel, toffeegraze, graze box, honey, dried fruits, dry fruit, walnuts, nuts, rice crackers, trail mix, diet, healthy, nutriotion, raisins
Top Left: Morning Energizer (dried pears, cherries, and walnuts) - 140 kcal

Top Right: Toffee Apple (Toffee sauce with granny smith apple slices) - 70 kcal

Bottom Left: Raspberry and Coconut Muffin (Amaretti drops, raspberry infused cranberries, almond slices, and coconut flakes) - 140 kcal

Bottom Right: Japanese Nori Crackers (Japanese seaweed rice crackers) - 60 kcal

I must say that I was pretty happy with what I got in my first free graze box. Everything was really good and most of all healthy. The best part about Graze is that you get to choose from a variety of snacks (more than 90) that range from granola bars and dried fruit, to tortilla chips with salsa and pretzels with peanut butter.

If you order a box from graze ($6) they will randomly select four different snacks that you have previously selected as your "try" options, and discard the ones that you have marked as "trash". For example I marked as "trash" a snack that had spicy walnuts and also another one that has unsalted popcorn because I don't really like any of those. But I did click on "try" on snacks such as pretzels with peanut butter and dark chocolate drops with walnuts and dried fruits.

You can also cancel your order before they have sent your healthy snack box (which takes them about a week) or you can postpone your order for later without any fee.

I got my first Graze box for free by using a code that I got from a magazine that I am subscribed to. I think that it was the best thing that I could have done because I got a box totally free and I got to enjoy four different healthy snacks of my choice along with my mom (I shared).

If you want to get a Graze box for FREE, feel free to use my code : MAYUT9Y9P
Just go to www.graze.com and enter the code before ordering so that you can get the box for FREE!

https://www.graze.com/us/p/MAYUT9Y9U

I really hope you will be able to get your box because it is totally worth it! It will make me really happy if you use my special code and get your box for free just like I did.

That is all for now, and thank you!
For more, please subscribe through email or follow my other channels:
Instagram and Twitter @mayugirl1

No comments:

Post a Comment