Jun 4, 2014

Pike's Peak Restaurant Review


steak, pikes peak, arizona, salad, vegan, vegetables, lettuce, cucumber, meat, food, nutrition, diet, tomatoes, chees, blue cheese, lunch
 
ties, arizona, phoenix, restaurant, food, ties, roof ties, pikes peak
(If you enter this restaurant wearing a tie tie, they will cut it and hang it on the roof of the restaurant!)
 
This Pike's Peak Restaurant was pretty interesting because if its rustic feeling and décor. It is really unique and memorable. I was impressed by the amount of ties that have been cut; they cover the whole roof and there are so many different types of ties, from ugly and old to really elegant and new.
 
So I had a steak salad for lunch because I thought that everything on the menu that was not a salad was kind of heavy for my appetite. I thought that the meat was okay, but what I really enjoyed was the cheese on it. I think it is called blue cheese, I am not sure. I just know the I really liked it. 

The place overall was really rustic and interestig. Definitely a place to visit. The only thing I didn't like was that our table wiggled and that there were a lot of flies flying around (ugh!)
 
Twitter and Instagram: @mayugirl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment