Aug 25, 2013

Beauty Convention 2013


beautycon, beauty, fashion, lookbook, charlotte russe, bfva, stylehaul, los angeles, nyx, the platform, mayu girl
Outfit:
Top: Charlotte Russe
Bottoms: Charlotte Russe
Rose Studs: Charlotte Russe
beautycon, beauty, fashion, lookbook, charlotte russe, bfva, stylehaul, los angeles, nyx, the platform, mayu girl
DJ on the Rooftop
beautycon, beauty, fashion, lookbook, charlotte russe, bfva, stylehaul, los angeles, nyx, the platform, mayu girl
The Rooftop
beautycon, beauty, fashion, lookbook, charlotte russe, bfva, stylehaul, los angeles, nyx, the platform, mayu girl
The Platform

beautycon, beauty, fashion, lookbook, charlotte russe, bfva, stylehaul, los angeles, nyx, the platform, mayu girl, makeupbymandy24, youtube, pacsun, asos,
With MakeupbyMandy24

beautycon, beauty, fashion, lookbook, charlotte russe, bfva, stylehaul, los angeles, nyx, the platform, mayu girl, choies, romwe, pacsun, sheinside, weylie, youtube
 With Weylie
The only thing that I can say about Beautycon is that it was awesome. I had so much fun, I met a lot of my favorite beauty gurus and I also made some friends while waiting on the longest line ever to get in! I got there at 12pm and I got in at around five. It was crazy packed with people. I met MaxNoSleeves, IlikeWeylie, MakeupbyMandy24, Maddi Bragg, ShanonnBakerr, AndreasChoice, and Shopvagabondyouth. There were a lot more youtubers at this convention but they left before I got in. Almost everyone got a bag from the convention; it had hairspray, nail polish, and makeup; they were also giving out nail sticker samples, pins, and bracelets. There were a lot of different makeup and beauty representatives that were looking for upcoming beauty gurus for next year. Sadly I just started this so I didn't count to them, lol (sad face). There were beauty products and clothes for sale, they could do your hair for you, and I think they were giving out natural flower crowns, which I thought was pretty amazing, but I didn't get one because there was a long line for that... But overall it was pretty cool, I honestly loved it, and I am already excited for next year.

The End,
Follow meee <3
Twitter: @mayugirl1
Instagram: mayugirl1
Tumblr: mayugirl.tumblr.com
Blog: mayugirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment