Aug 4, 2013

Super Easy DIY Daisy Nails


daisy, nail art, mayu girl, diy, lookbook, fashion, design, paint, nail, sally hansen, nail polish
On my nails:
• Mint Sprint 440, Sally Hansen
• Mellow Yellow 360, Sally Hansen

mayu girl, tools, nail, nail art, nail polish, design, Ebay, auction, cheap, pink
Nail Art tools from Ebay ($1.75 + free shipping)
• I used the last tool (from left to right) to paint my little daisies. 

I wanted to share that I finally have tools to paint my nails. I am really happy because they came out really, really good, and as you can see they were really inexpensive (and they have pretty pink tips). If you don't know why I am this excited, it's because I used to do my nail designs with a needle... It was pretty hard... But now, I can enjoy doing my nails, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment