Aug 23, 2013

Check Out These Amazing Youtubers

Okay so I just wanted to share my favorite people on Youtube. I think that a lot of them have been my inspiration to have a blog and love fashion. If you have other youtubers that you think are awesome, share on the comments below!

My number one favorite is: Zoella280390

zoella, youtube, blog, fashion blog, zozeeboo,

Her videos are about beauty and fashion; she also makes tag videos and other fun videos. She is really sweet and funny, and she's British (I love her accent). I think that Zoella has a really good sense of fashion and I love the fact that she always has the best make up on. I really recommend you her channel if you are interested in these kinds of things. 

My number two: MakeupbyMandy24

makeupbymandy24, youtube, makeupbymandy, make up, make up by mandy, fashion blog,

She is the chicest girl ever, she usually makes haul videos and make up tutorials.  She is a really young youtuber but honestly, she has a lot of sense for styling and beauty. 

Okay, so this youtuber has nothing to do with fashion or beauty whatsoever, but he makes some pretty good videos. He makes a lot of random videos, which I think is awesome because he surprises me every time and his videos always come out quite interesting and entertaining. 

Last but not least, I wanted to share with you guys a youtuber that I consider to be an upcoming youtuber. You should check her out, her channel is SierraMarieMakeup
She makes weekly outfit ideas and a lot of hauls and DIYs.

sierramariemakeup, youtube, fashion video, fashion, beauty, blog, forever 21, bath and body, clothes


So that is all I have for this blog, I hope you liked it and don't forget to subscribe through email or bloglovin' (on the upper right side of my blog). Also you can follow me through:

Instagram: mayugirl1
Twitter: @mayugirl1
Tumblr: mayugirl.tumblr.com
Blogspot: mayugirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment