Oct 22, 2014

O Mighty Grinch Top/ Pacsun Mom Shorts

omighty, omweekend, crop top, high waisted, shorts, pacsun, bullhead denim, bullhead, denim, ootd, mayugirl, grinch, o mighty, omighty, omweekend, mom shorts,

Top : O-Mighty 
Shorts: Pacsun

I bought my top from the sale section for $10, which was super cheap compared to the prices of their regular products, which are priced around $45. O-mighty is a quite expensive online store, but it is definitely worth it because the quality of their clothing is really good, or at least the one crop top that I have from them does have a good quality and is very comfortable.

The shorts I have, I purchased in stores during the summer, it was quite expensive, but totally worth it because of the soft and comfortable denim and perfect sizing. I do not remember how much it was exactly, but I think it was around $30. After about a week of my purchase, there was a sale on all of their shorts and I felt quite angry about the fact that I didn't wait for the discount, but I do feel good about having bought them before, because during the sale, these shorts were not available anymore, so I assume that they sold out (?).

That is all I have to say from this outfit, if you have any questions, please comment down below. And thank you very much!

Mayugirl

No comments:

Post a Comment