Oct 1, 2014

Rita's Italian Ice and Custard Cone Review

ritas, gelati, custard, cone, italian, ice, cream, chocolate, vsco, vscocam,
Rita's is an Italian Ice cream place where they have a variety of frozen dessert options. They range from water based to egg based ice creams, delicious toppings, waffle cones, and even custard cookie sandwiches. 

We decided to go just because we had a coupon for "buy one get one free" for any product at Rita's. We got the Sugar Free Dragon Fruit Italian Ice With Vanilla Custard Gelati, and the chocolate and Vanilla Flavored Custard Cone

Honestly, I thought that the custard was the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. Don't get me wrong, it was really delicious but it gets to the point where it is just too much. Maybe Rita's  should consider having smaller sizes or serving less custard on the gelati. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know. I just got really tired of the sweet custard. But I really enjoyed the Sugar Free Grapefruit Italian Ice. 

I think that the Italian ice is simply perfect because it is no too sweet and you can enjoy lots of it. The grapefruit flavor tasted more like some kind of red gummy, not really natural flavored, but it was still good. 

Overall it was a great and overly sweet treat for me. If you have a sweet tooth, you should definitely try the custards, but if you can't handle too much sweetness like me, go for the water based flavors, unsweetened ice or the Italian ice. 

Hope you liked this review blog!
Mayu Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment