Jun 19, 2013

Lana Del Rey Inspired Look

lana del rey, mayu girl, floral crown, diy, fashion blog
This summer, style yourself with a DIY flower crown. I made mine from crafting flowers, a piece of ribbon, and some needle work. It literally cost me nothing. All of these things I had at home, and I am so satisfied because I really wanted a flower crown. I was actually planning on purchasing one online from Urban Outfitters. They have such pretty flower crowns and at a decent price, but still, I think it would have been a waste of my money. So get crafty and make your own unique flower crown, I promise you will enjoy it even more than simply buying one. You could even make some money out of them. Lol. BTW I styled my hair like Lana Del Rey by pinning one side to my head, and curling the other side; and then I just tied on my flower crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment