Jun 18, 2013

Your room represents your life.

I have been told so many times that depending on the cleanliness of my bedroom is how much order there is to my life. I haven't really cared about this, since forever, but today I finished tiding up my bedroom, organizing my stuff, and throwing away things I don't really need. After I finished today, I realized that the main reason I wanted to do this is because I felt the need to change. Change my habits; start being more productive, more happy about life. And this definitely gave me a head starter. Now that I go in my room I feel so much more relaxed and happy because it looks better and it makes me feel calm and at ease because I can now relax knowing that I have everything organized and cleaned out. My room may not directly represent my life, but it definitely affects my mood. I hope I can keep my room like this for a while because I am really enjoying it x)!

No comments:

Post a Comment