Jun 26, 2013

Tropical Chic

mayu girl, plndr, charlotte russe, sheinside, lookbook, fashion,I think the weather is finally catching up. I am so happy it's finally getting warmer because the weather has been a little crazy around here...

I am wearing a Motel Rocks muscle tee that i purchased from Plndr, high waisted shorts from Charlotte Russe, and sunglasses from SheInside. Originally, I wanted to wear my top with a coral skater skirt from Motel Rocks, but it's too big on me. I got it in size small but I guess I needed to get an extra small one.  So I'm planning on getting it fixed somehow, or maybe I'll just sell it or I don't know because I really like it. :(

I've been looking everywhere for skater skirts online but their smallest size is still too big. They usually don't sell extra small skater skirts, and that's what I need!! I am so obsessed with them but it's so sad that I can't find any in my size. I've looked around in different clothing stores, but they are usually out of small sizes and full of large ones -.- sigh... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment