Jun 1, 2015

Missguided Shoes, Urban Outfitters Socks



UO, urban, outfitters, sheer, socks, mesh, gladiator, shoes, missguided, charlotte russe, japan, outfit, fashion, inspiration, lookbook, mayugirl

Tops: Japan
Skirt: +Charlotte Russe 
Shoes: +Missguided 

I think it is the first time that I have ever worn a matching set in my life, and I love it. It is so effortless yet it looks so nice. I kind of tried to match the color of my top with the socks, which I think worked out nicely. So you will probably see me doing this more often, I mean wearing sets and matching stuff haha.

As for the shoes from Missguided, I though that they would go along well with my sheer socks from UO. I also wanted to say that the shoes are super comfortable because they have a heavy sole. I don't know if that makes sense but it feels really comfortable. I got these from the sale section and they were worth it! I believe that they are no longer available but they do have really nice and cheap shoes on their webpage. So yes, I would recommend Missguided shoes to those who are not familiar with the breand and are thinking about geting a pair of shoes.

And for the socks, I love them to death. The only thing is that I can't find any socks like these anywhere and I wish they were available because I want more! They are just perfect for the warmer weathers and don't make your feet feel overheated.



uo, urban outfitters, sheer, socks, flower, print, mesh, dainty,
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please comment down below. If you would like to see more, feel free to browse my blog and subscribe via e mail, Google+, or Bloglovin'.
And if you are interested in following me through my social media, you can follow my Instagram and Twitter @mayugirl1 (with a one in the end) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment