Jun 20, 2015

O-Mighty James Franco Top and ZooShoo Platform Sandals


o mighty, james franco, omweekend, face print, zooshoo, platform sandals, birkenstock, forever 21, kimono cardigan, vscocam




Top: omighty.com
Bottoms: Japan
Cardi: +Forever 21
Shoes: +ZOOSHOO 


I just wanted to share my opinion on the online stores O Mighty and ZooShoo, since I have recently made purchases through these websites for the first time, and wanted to review their products for those who are unsure about purchasing products through these websites. 


1)
O Mighty Top:
Super comfortable fabric, very good quality, but definitely and expensive website to purchase products. I think I got this top on a day where they were offering 50% discount last year, which is extremely rare for O mighty to offer any discounts. But it was totally worth it because it is a unique and fun top to wear on casual days.


2)
ZooShoo Sandals
These sandals are very very comfortable and I am very happy that I purchased them because on top of being super comfortable, they were very inexpensive compared to Birks. At first I was nervous about ordering these shoes because I had never ordered any shoes from +ZooShoo but I have realized that they are a pretty good online website to purchase shoes from since I have also bought another pair of shoes which are pretty amazing, in my opinion.


So overall I had a very good experience with both websites and do recommend them for those in search of unique clothing from O Mighty and shoes from ZooShoo. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to comment on my blog. 


Have a great one!
Mayu Girl :)













No comments:

Post a Comment