Jun 28, 2015

My First Birch Box of June 2015


birchbox, subscription box, style me pretty, wedding,


birch box, subscription box, makeup, beauty box, health box, skin care, laura geller, karatase, la fresh,


In the box was included:


-Keratase Elixir Ultimate ($15)
-Laura Geller Blush ($13)
-LA Fresh Makeup Remover ($0)
-Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow ($0)
-Vasanti Cosmetics Face Rejuvenator ($5)
- Bonus: Deepa Gurani Hair Tie ($10)


Average Total Price of the box is around $43, which is a good price compared to the $10 that I paid for the box. They sent a pretty good valued box with really good products that I have been wanting to try on my hair and skin.


Before making this purchase, I was unsure about whether or not to re-subscribe to Ipsy or to try something new. I chose the latter because I did not want a lot of makeup products since I had already been supplied with similar products during the time that I was subscribed to Ipsy. This time I wanted beauty products that would help my skin and hair feel and look better, so I opted for my second option.


Birch Box did not fail me in sending me products that I needed and I think that part of it is because of the quiz that subscribers are required to complete about their beauty preferences, before signing up to their box. I think I will try another month and see how it goes. 


I have learned that the major difference between Ipsy and Birchbox is that Birchbox sends beauty products (creams, exfoliants, masks, etc.) while Ipsy specifically sends makeup products only (lipsticks, blushes, foundation, makeup brushes, etc.) And because of this, I will be sticking with Birch Box for another month and leaving Ipsy behind for a while until I empty my makeup products, or until I feel like I want to experiment with new products.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please feel free to comment down below. I would be happy to answer to them. 



Mayu Girl :)







No comments:

Post a Comment