Jun 28, 2015

Up 2 You Cafe for the First Time


nutella, crepe, bananas, strawberries, matcha, green tea, ice cream, sorbet, waffle, up 2 you, cafe
Nutella Crepe and Belgian Waffle 

up 2 you, cafe, menu, dessert, waffle, honey bread, creepes, tiramisu, churros, souffle, bento, smoothies, tea,
Up 2 You Cafe Menu


matcha, green tea, ice cream, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, belgian, waffle, up 2 you, cafe, food, review





























Up 2 You Cafe had always been a place I wanted to go because of how popular it is on Instagram, I would scroll down my Insta feed and always see delicious desserts from this place and couldn't wait to get my own delicious plate of sweetness. So when I finally got to go, I was really excited to see what this place was all about.


I was definitely not disappointed. Up 2 You Cafe has some pretty good looking and tasting desserts. It honestly made my day because I really enjoyed my Belgian waffle, along with the chill vibes of the place, created by the comfortable seats, table games, and colorful walls, There is not a lot more I can say about this place, except that it is a great place to hang out with friends while enjoying a deliciously sweet meal.


Mayu Girl :p





No comments:

Post a Comment